Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Geek goods for Christmas

I have been bugging my hubby for two main things this Christmas. He shakes his head at both. The first is a Tilley Sun or Rain Hat: T3 Model... yes, a hat. If you check it out it is very cool. I have wanted one for years, but since I need a good one on the boat, I can justify the cost. It even floats and can hold my sunglasses. I will look like either an old person or traveller...hmm, I am hoping for traveller look.

The second thing I want is a gadget (of course). What is it you ask? A digital pen - a Logitech io2 Digital Writing System, to be exact. Yes, there are things like that out there. I saw the first model a while ago, but didn't like that it had no OCR, so it could not read my handwriting. But this one does. Too Cool.

So what on earth could I use a digital pen for? Well, I love my computer, but at times, I enjoy sitting with a pad of paper and a pen and writing longhand. But, I want to get that information into my computer. So up until this point it has been either keyboard or paper and no digital version. Now I can have both - hooray. Now if it was just a little smaller ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home